“Business Support With Integrity For Africa’s Entrepreneurs.”
We help you to run and grow your business:
Young Africa BUSINESS SERVICES is a unit within Young Africa INVESTMENTS which focuses on providing professional services to businesses across Africa, while also assisting international businesses who wish to do business in Africa through the provision of professional services. We partner with existing service providers and specialists in each of the following fields across the continent, to offer an excellent service to any business operating in Africa:
- Accounting & Payroll services
- Business Administration services
- Legal services
- Human Capital services, including talent management, human resources partner and support services,
recruitment and Labour Law compliance
- Strategic marketing, sales and communications services, including all digital media, advertising and communications
Training facilitation and e-learning management services
- BB-BEE consulting services.
We help you to use new technology to save time and money
We have partnered with econovix to bring you an innovative range of business software. This software includes the following:
- An integrated Business Management solution, including accounting, asset management, workflow, tracking, and customer relationship management (CRM) system
- A Point-of-Sale solution for mobile phones
- An innovative business intranet system, which offers you the ability to establish an own branded social intranet within your company
- An affordable, cloud-based document management, workflow and file storage/backup solution, which keeps all your business files in a safe place for easy sharing, when required
- A highly flexible and easy-to-use learning management system, which is easily accessible via mobile phones
- Customised software and app development
- We also offer the capability to design and develop professional websites.
- And more…
We help you to optimally meet your BB-BEE Targets
We work closely with three other entities, in order to assist businesses like yours with achieving their BB-BEE targets, namely:
- Young Africa INVESTMENTS (Pty) Ltd – an investment holdings company, which has been established as a majority BB-BEE-owned entity with the Young Africa FOUNDATION being the majority shareholder, with 52% of shares. The aim is to build businesses across Africa in partnership with existing other businesses or knowledge partners, while 52% of profits made are disbursed to the Young Africa FOUNDATION, in order to finance the various youth development and skills development activities of the foundation. A key focus is on growing enterprises through franchise development.
- Young Africa FOUNDATION – a non-profit organisation, which focuses on improving education and skills development, especially of disadvantaged children and youth. This is an excellent Socio-Economic Development partner for your business. Young Africa FOUNDATION is also a very interesting vehicle for meeting any Enterprise Development targets, or even as a B-BBEE ownership solution for your business.
- The ACADEMY For A Young Africa – a private training service provider, registered as a non-profit company, which works with a number of accredited training service providers and can offer various Skills Development solutions to your company.
We are looking forward to helping you grow your business through our integrated service approach.
We Help You Focus
The aim of Young Africa BUSINESS SERVICES is to serve as a one-stop business management support partner for your business, so that you may focus on your core business.
Let our team of professionals and implementation agents make sure that you have all the support you need to drive your business success.
If you are interested in learning more about our new integrated service and software offering, please contact us, so that we may arrange for a meeting with you to establish your needs.
We Can Help You
Look No Further. Grow Your Business Today